Q. Do you provide flight instruction?
- We can provide BFR's, but check out https://www.wingsflighttraining.net/ for more information on obtaining a certificate!
Q. What do you specialize in?
- We specialize in Cirrus Aircraft and Piper Cheyenne maintenance.
Q. What services do you provide?
- Full maintenance FBO
- 24 hour 100 low lead
- Full service Jet A with single point available
Q. What are your current fuel prices?
- 100 low lead $4.55/GAL
- Jet $4.70/GAL
Q. What are your FBO operating hours?
- Monday through Friday 8 to 5
Q. Are after hour services available?
- Yes, please call ahead to make arrangements!
Q. Where can I get something to eat?
- The airport is located 2 miles from downtown Detroit lakes, MN where there is lots of places to get something great to eat.
Q. What major credit cards do you accept?
Q. Do you have hangars available?
- Most of the time we can provide an overnight hangar with advanced notice.
Q. What is available for car rental?
- Local car rental is available through Neresons at 218-847-5688. We also have a crew car available.